Are you travelling to Machu Picchu? Are you interested to know how the Incas lived?
- Type of experience: Cultural inmersion
- Time: full day
- Good for: Anyone who is looking for unique experiences and no common tours
These is your chance to experience the culture, learn their traditions, eat one of the healthiest food in the world, understand the real living culture of Peru transmitted from hundreds of years ago from natives that are descendants of the Incas.
Early morning pick up from hotel in Cusco and be transported for about 2 hours and half through small villages and scenic views to sacred valley mountains. Along the we will stop at Ollantaytambo town to visit the Local market where we will purchase some bread for our family that we will spend the day.
We will arrive to Willoq and meet our family that will take us to their house. The day depends on the season, they may be harvesting, cultivating or other activity, the purpose is participating in the daily life and learn as much as you can. We will be back to Cusco by 6 pm.
Note: the family speak Quechua (The language of the Incas) they also speak Spanish especially yunger generations, the reason we will provide you with a English, Espanish and Quechua speaking guide to falicitate de comunicacion.
- Lunch with the family
This will depend on the size of the group.
If you have any questions, send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
What to bring
- Down warm fleece – jacket has to be warm enough for the nights and the jacket that is a wind breaker and/or waterresistant.
- Sun hat – as some days can be hot and sunny, we recommend you to bring a sun hat that can keep the sun off your face.
- Sunscreen – SPF 35+ recommended